We’ve spoken about women’s sexual health and vaginal care, and now it’s time to put a focus on men’s sexual health. What are those things that men need to know about their sexual health? Well to help with this conversation, Nicole da Silva was joined by Dr Jireh Serfontein, sexual health doctor and head of MySexualHealth Pretoria.
Click here to listen to the full podcast.
- Check-ups & Examinations
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- HIV Treatment & Prevention
- Low Libido
- Men's Health
- Painful Intercourse & Vaginismus
- Premature Ejaculation
- Sex Counselling & Therapy
- STI's & Genital Infections
- Testosterone Deficiency
- Transgender Health
- Women's Health
- Podcast: Women and sexually transmitted infections: dealing with stigma and shame
- Podcast: Premature ejaculation: causes, solutions, and how to talk about it
- Podcast: Pride Month – Sexual Health For The LGBTIQ+ Community
- Video: Let’s talk Men’s sexual health issues with Kaesha-Leigh from Take it off!
- Painful sex in women: causes and cures
My Sexual Health Blog
For more articles visit www.MySexualHealth.co.za